Child Find Screening
Northcentral Learning Resource Center, in partnership with Belt School District, Optometrist from the Eye Clinic of Great Falls, Cascade Audiology, and Benchmark Human Services Early Intervention Program
For children from age 0 to 5 years, ll months not yet enrolled in kindergarten.
The purpose of the screening is to identify children who have potential delays that may interfere with learning. The screening is free.
Are you concerned about…?
- Your child's learning?
- Your child's talking?
- How your child sees and hears?
- How your child plays with other children?
- How your child walks, skips, and jumps?
- How your child colors and cuts?
- How your child acts?
How long does the screening take and does it cost anything?
This screening is free and will take approximately 45-60 minutes.
What happens during a screening? ~
- Your child’s thinking, talking, hearing, vision, motor and social skills will be assessed.
- A member of the team will meet with you to talk about your concerns and observations.
- Screening results and recommendations will be shared with parent/guardian upon completion of the screening.
Recommendations typically include:
- No developmental concerns that will require follow-up
- Suggested re-screening in 6-12 months
- More in-depth evaluation to pinpoint areas of delay
When and Where is the Screening?
- BELT School Library,
- TUESDAY, November 12, 2019,
- from 8:30-1:00
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
How do I make an appointment?
Call Northcentral Learning Resource Center at 406-727-6303