BELT PUBLIC SCHOOL
EDUCATION FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
The Belt Public School Education Foundation will award a five hundred dollar ($500.00) scholarship to one Belt graduate each year to be awarded at the graduation ceremony.
1. Selection shall be by a committee of 1 teacher, 1 administrator and 1 foundation member, with the decision weighted by 20% for each response.
2. The scholarship award shall be for the first semester of study and will be paid directly to the educational institution during the 1st semester.
3. Applicants must be a Belt graduate attending an accredited public or private post secondary institution or state licensed trade school (not limited to Montana) during the fall semester immediately following graduation.
4. Applicant must answer the attached questions, submit 2 letters of recommendation, and provide an official copy of his/her transcript.
5. Application material must be submitted to the school counselor by May 1st. Late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.