Belt School is looking for Individuals who take pride in their work, community, and Belt school to join our support staff. Currently, we have openings for Asst. MS Track, bus drivers and substitute and/or games custodian. Starting pay is $14.45 an hour for custodians, no experience needed; and $18.20 for bus drivers, CDL is required and district will compensate for training for qualified candidate, Asst MS Track stipend is $750.
School District No. 29 is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability. We welcome you as an applicant for employment with Belt Public Schools. It is the policy and intent of Belt Public Schools to provide an opportunity of employment for all persons. This policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation, disability, marital status, sex, or age. This policy applies to all phases of discrimination. PLEASE COMPLETE ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY. RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF COMPLETION OF THIS APPLICATION. Resumes and letters of recommendation are required. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submit the following materials to Joe Gaylord, Superintendent
PO Box 197
Belt, MT 59412
1. Complete Employment Application
2. A letter of application specifying the applied-for position
3. Professional resume which includes academic preparation, experience and other specifically related qualifications
4. Copies of transcripts of all college or university credits to date(official transcripts required upon hire)
5. College placement file/papers and/or letters of recommendation (minimum of three)
6. Evidence of Montana certification/licensure
7. Complete Veteran’s Preference if applicable